[udig-devel] Style Dialog has no window on linux

Hi,

I'm having problems with the style dialog on linux for uDIG-1.1.1. There is no window border, and if I click any color dialog settings, I need to kill the application. I've seen a mail thread from January where Jesse said he fixed this on trunk, so I wonder if someone can tell me the fix, so I can at least patch our udig-sdk-1.1.1 for use in our RCP app?

Below I've included an extract of the discussion I found on udig-users.

Regards, Craig
-----
Hi thanks for the report.  I think I have fixed this issue on the
development branch so hopefully the next release will not have this

problem

Jesse

On 15-Jan-09, at 4:59 PM, Peter N. Schweitzer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been using uDig for quite some time now and suddenly I don't
> get a window-manager frame around the style editor. If I don't

> click anything else in this unmanaged window, I can click "Cancel"
> and the window disappears. But if I uncheck the fill color, for
> example, then "cancel" no longer makes the window disappear, and

> I have to kill the private-bin process.

Back to the top