[udig-devel] How to use udig's label render correctly display chinese Character(encoding=GBK)?

Hi All,

	   I am using udig1.1.1 to display maps and render accoding to layer's fields. I find udig’s text label render can’t work correctly to display Chinese character, but can correctly display English labels. I think it may be the character encoding problem. I want to know how to modify the source code to meet the requirements of correctly displaying Chinese character (encoding= ‘GBK’) .

Thanks
                         xiaoyong tang
          2009-09-25
BEGIN:VCARD