[udig-devel] WMS/WMSC Add Data Wizard Issues

I have a problem with the WMS/WMSC Add Data Wizard.

"Layer -> Add -> Web Map Server -> 'Next'" results in the following error: "An error occurred during page transition. This is most likely a programming error. Please report it".

I'm wondering if anybody else gets this error or if I've just done something really weird to my computer.

I can still drag and drop WMS urls successfully so I think it's something to do with the wizard itself. I've tried removing the udig workspace without any success.

Thanks
Emily

Back to the top