[udig-devel] all labels are not shown

Hi,

I have problem with TextSymbolizers:

When I have layer of polygons and I change style of that layer (with udig’s Change style dialog or programmatically) so that the layer should have text symbolizers, all symbolizers are not shown. It seems to depend on size and shape of polygon (and place or length of symbolizers too). When I zoom map in enough, text symbolizers appears. I think that all symbolizers should be visible if they are not overlapping other symbolizers. Is that a bug in UdigLabelCache?

Kaarina

Back to the top