Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 21:13:41 +0530
From: Rahul... ?? ???? ???????? ??? ?? <rahul.official@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [udig-devel] Validation Import & Export problem
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
       <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,     udig-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,
I am not sure for what purpose the validation function is used. I opened
timezone.shp. Now when I right clicked on the created rectangle > Operations
> Validation > click on Import button > open .xml file, it is giving error
message on every file. Even on the timezone.shp.xml also. I am very
confused. Please help in this regard.

Rahul
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 01:48:51 +1000
From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Validation Import & Export problem
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
       <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: udig-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Validation allows a user to run several validation checks on the
dataset and report back any failures into the tasks view. I am not
sure it is working right now.

Jody