Re: [udig-devel] map restarts always on wgs84

Sorry about the short message.  I had to run out the door and only had my IPod to send a message.

The issue was that the ViewportModel was changed from Envelope to ReferencedEnvelope but the EMF persistence was not changed to take that into account.  So when Andrea regenerated the EMF all of a sudden it started saving the Viewportmodel using the ReferencedEnvelope persistence method.

I have committed the fix now.

Jesse