Re: [udig-devel] SLD Textsymbolizer not shown in 1.2M6 ?

>> my application acts like your second version: First I create the layers,
>> then they are added to the map and the last action is to open the map
>> editor. But this has not changed during migration from uDig1.1.1 to
>> 1.2M6. I would call it a bug or at least a side-effect of the migration.
>
> agreed! I think Jody's proposal in order to make a utility method available
> is the right way.

I had a look at the code - and there already is a method as part of
the RenderContext. I have cut and pasted the method contents into the
bug report; perhaps I can ask you guys for a code review?

I also went through all the places where the code was called; and it
really looks like this is the only spot a udig label cache is created.

I also got an interesting bug report from Mark Leslie; about labels
not showing up when the a Style *only* had a TextSymbolizer. As long
as the features were drawn at some point it was okay ... even if they
features were drawn by another layer.

Jody

Back to the top