Re: [udig-devel] Problems to compile the Udig source code!

Quick question - what copy of the source code are you using?

The GeoTools ArcSDE plugin was changed in the last couple of months so that the DBTYPE_PARAM and others are no longer in that location ....

Since the udig refresh.xml script pulls down the latest snapshot we have no way of choosing between GeoTools today; and GeoTools a couple months ago.  So if you are trying to compile uDig 1.2-M5 or something there is no way you can do it :-(

If I was needing to build uDig 1.2-M5 (for example) I would check out a copy of GeoTools locally from the same time period and build it; and then run refresh.xml.

What we are supposed to do is tag a geotools release; and deploy it to maven - something I have *just* done for the upcoming uDig 1.2-M7 release.

Cheers,
Jody