Re: [udig-devel] Problems to compile the Udig source code!

Please verify that in your net.refractions.libs/lib/ directory the gt-arcsde plugins exists.  There should be 2.

Also verify that when you right click on the net.refractions.libs project that the gt-arcsde plugins are on the classpath and being exported.

Another thing you can try is right click on the libs plugin and do PDE Tools > Update Classpath...

Jesse