Re: [udig-devel] Change the style

That is interesting; there are a couple of places where styles are cached during the rendering process; but I thought they only ever where chased for the length of drawing a single image. Can you create a bug report with screen snaps showing the problem; and steps used etc...

If you want to look at the code the BasicFeatureRenderer implementation is what holds on to a geotools renderer when rendering features...

Also indicate it you are getting this problem with shapefiles, databases, or wfs data sources?

Jody