Re: [udig-devel] Change the style

Ah nice.. =)

Ok, my explanation was little difficult, what i meant with scale is
the scale denominator, the zoom.
What did happend is i change the size of the textsymbolizer and
graphic etc. but it doesnt change in the map,
but when i zoom out or in, in new image they have changed, but if i
zoom back to level before, there is again this
old style sizes, its like there is some kind cache or something..

- Artsi