Re: [udig-devel] dependency audit day 1

The Postgis Wizard page is still "beta" but both Postgis and MySQL use it.  So feel free to criticize the API as it was done fairly quickly and is in bad need for a review.  But I think it is a good direction from a usability POV.  Let me know if you have questions or need help on some aspect.

Jesse

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ah,  I haven't looked at that wizard.  Could it be transitioned over to the
> Postgis style wizard?

I think it could - right now I took a copy of all the DB2 code from
geotools and have added it to the wizard page.
I will try postgis next and hopefully learn what "postgis style" wizard is.

Jody