[udig-devel] M6 almost ready?

Hi Emily:

I had a chance to try out the installer you made for 1.2-M6 - it seems
we missed something in the installer (and it is probably our fault for
not sending enough email to the list). For this release of uDig we are
trying to have:
- udig.bat <--- this is what the start menu entry should point to
- udig_private.exe

The idea is that the bat file sets the required environmental
variables (pointing to the included gdal_data folder). Now you could
get your installer to do that? Or just have a short cut to the bat
file for now.

Jody

Back to the top