Re: [udig-devel] Alternative Map Perspective

Hi John,
I am still laughing about your email. Great observation! :)

You are right and I thought about the purpose a thousand times. I
guess that is to show to the user that and alternate exists. And I
think it is very important that a user even casually get's to change
the windows. I have users reporting that they have huge issues with
the windowing system of udig, but once they get used to it it is a
great poer.

So probably the best thing to do would be to make a better alternate
perspective. Perhaps you can propose one? I do not know, perhaps it
could contain some views that are usually not opened.

Ciao
Andrea