[udig-devel] Work with GeoSelectionService

Hi!

It is necessary to force to work  extension point  "net.refractions.udig.project.geoselection".

Extension point registration has passed successfully. But I cannot find a point, whence it is possible to generate event GeoSelectionChangedEvent. The Most suitable point for sending of event it seemed net.refractions.udig.project.internal.impl. MapImpl.select (Envelope). But from it the class net.refractions.udig.project.ui.GeoSelectionService is not accessible. May I transfer a extension point and this class to a plug-in net.refractions.udig.project? Or can you please propose alternative  solution.  Thanks.

 With best regards

Mr. Artemij Tsinkel

Back to the top