Re: [udig-devel] Need clarification on Catalog functionality

I got it. Thank you.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:24 PM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nilesh,
we had several discussion in the past about this issue.

In the end the reset idea was kept, because it was better to do a
manual reset in case of changes and else save time by caching data
instead of having informations reloaded every time.
I agree with you that this has to be highlighted in a manual.

Andrea