Re: [udig-devel] [udig-users] Proposal for PSC: merge JGrass/BeeGIS lists into uDig's

Anything from other PSC members?

> JGrass is acting as a community extension; as such I do not mind
> sharing email space etc... We do offer our email lists to discussino
> of the Axios tools already for example.

Yes, that is the idea. It's just that Axios is more on the same line
as udig is. JGrass might have questions that are not stricktly GIS
based.

> I think it would be something to talk over withthe BeeGIS list and ask
> what they would like to do.

The BeeGIS list is very new and small and has an almost zero traffic.
And since I administer that list, I know what I would like to do.
One to rule them all :)

Ciao
Andre