Re: [udig-devel] How to add support to JPEG2000(.jp2) file format in uDig?

Hi Sankar,

> In uDig lib  org.geotools.coverageio.gdal.jp2ecw plugin  providing
> JP2ECWFormat, JP2ECWFormatFactory & JP2ECWReader.
> Based on I have created catalog for JPEG2000(.jp2) format.

by that you mean you created a ServiceExtention for the format?
(net.refractions.udig.catalog.ServiceExtension,
net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui.fileFormat, etc)

> Now to  read JPEG2000(.jp2) raster file,
> 1. What are the additional library files required?
> 2. Where I have to keep those library files i.e path of those library files?

I think everything is there and I guess you are on udig trunk so that is ok.
I am quite sure that you might take the ECW plugin as an example,
since that does exactly the same you want to do: recognise a format,
read it as gridcoverage and render it in udig map.

Andrea