Re: [udig-devel] Loading gml files while udig run

Hi Redstar:

The development team seems very busy right now (on various paid work - and I am on Holiday). The map vicinity is known as the viewport model; and you can look at the bookmark view as an example of loading and saving the current viewport.

GML is not well supported right now; indeed the GMLDataStore is being thrown out. The good news is that a good GML parser is available (if you or anyone else would like to make a GML datastore).

Jody