[udig-devel] UDIGConnectionFactory not connecting me

Hi developers,
I have a small issue with the UDIGConnectionFactory.

I am implementing the netcdf service and it works fine for file based
resourced, but doesn't for http based ones.

I have implemented the method
public boolean canProcess( Object context )

as required by the interface and a breakpiont assures me that it works
fine and returns true. Obviously I also impemented the other methods.
The problem is that when I drag a URL into the catalog, the canProcess
method is called, but not any other after that and that results in
udig's backup plan to propose me the import wizard.

Any idea about what I might be forgetting?

Thanks,
Andrea

Back to the top