Re: [udig-devel] GIT / mercurial

you can try the slightly overlarge version I have online right now.
It is about a week old now.  And I have not fully trimmed it down so
it is still about 200 MB.  Here's the URL:

git://github.com/jesseeichar/udig.git

If you try egit or the hg git plugin:
http://github.com/blog/439-hg-git-mercurial-plugin  please let me know
how it goes.  I want to try them out onces this project winds down.