[udig-devel] uDig plug-in tool project

Hi all,

I am working on a plug-in tool to calculate area between points on a map for my school project,i took the reference from the distance tool already implemented in uDig and developed a program to calculate the area between the points marked on a map.I think i have done a fair amount of work and would like your valuble suggestions as to how better i can better improve the tool.

I am attaching a couple of screnshots of the UI.

It would be really of great help if you can provide me some suggestions.

also i am thinking of implementing a scratch paper like tool where user can make notes on the map,can you please suggest me some references that i can look at in order to get things started on this idea.

Thanks
Unkown