Re: [udig-devel] Service Temporarily Unavailable

Actually the announcement really shouldn't be necessary - the migration was actually completed in about 2 hours on Thursday afternoon. (After a couple weeks of preparation). Unfortunately there were a couple of unexpected issues that caused continued downtime for the mailing list, but nothing that warrants an announcement on the website.

The links Rudi mentions are all to the confluence site. It seems that confluence/tomcat weren't happy with the version of Java they were running on, the java VM was crashing on "should not reach here" exceptions. I updated Java and it seems to be a bit more stable so far. Please do let me know if you have further problems with Confluence.

Cheers,
Chris

Jody Garnett wrote:
Thanks Rudi:

I have passed your email on to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

We are in the middle of a server migration (and should really make a
news announcement on the website to that effect).

Jody

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Hochmeister