[udig-devel] Server Migration

We are planning to migrate Refraction's externally hosted functions (website, SVN, mailing lists, and uDig's Confluence site) to a new, more up-to-date server.

I'm planning to perform the migration this afternoon, starting at approximately 1:30pm PDT. There will be a ( short as possible) disruption of service for several of these functions - in particular, SVN and Confluence will need to be shut-down while they are rsync'd to the new server. The mailing lists should only suffer some minor delays. If the timing of this disruption concerns you, please contact me directly.

There is no need for everyone to get out of the pool - just don't plan on diving in this afternoon.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

Chris

Back to the top