Re: [udig-devel] The WizardPage to connect ows

You may wish to talk to the developer on this one.

It is pretty common practice to have a couple of copies of a tricky
bit of code in eclipse development; and only refer to the best one in
the plugin.xml file (ie wire it up for people to use).

With that in mind please check the plugin.xml and see which one is in use.

Jody