Re: [udig-devel] netcdf in catalog view

> That is not the problem. The problem is bound to the case in which we
> have two netcdf files, both with time layers and vertical (say for
> example elevation) layers.

If they are both elevation layers; even if in different units; we
*could* make use of a global elevation slider in order to change both
at the same time.

I am starting to suspect that you are going to want:
- a global slider for time
- a style page for time; in which the user can choose "the default"
which is the global slider; or a specific time - kind of like
"pinning" a layer in time

Now if the verticle axis is actually different quanitities (say one
file has elevation and another file has pressure) then we will need to
provide the user different controls to fiddle with.

We need to break out that wireframe tool :-)

Jody