Re: [udig-devel] Changing pixel transparence for a raster

I dont think this is exposed in the UI right now.  I think a SLD needs to be specified for the raster.  The XML view can be used to update the SLD used by the layer.  (SLD stands for Styled Layer Descriptor).  I know that uDig 1.2 has support for GridCoverage SLDs but I am not sure how far the support extends in uDig 1.1

Jesse