Re: [udig-devel] EPSG:42304 supporting additional CRS definitions

>> So we could either:
>> - include a default epsg.properties file in side the
>> net.refractions.udig.libs plugin; or
>> - include a default epsg.properties file in each workspace (that may
>> be annoying?)
>> - include a default epsg.properties file in the udig configuration
>> folder (so you can set up codes for your team?)
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> I like the last one best. would give much freedom to people. Thinking
> if that is too much freedom and people might corrupt that by playing
> with it? In that case it would be better to put it inside the libs
> plugin?

I think the first person to code it up gets to decide :-) Note making
use of libs would be a bit trick as you need to call a method to
convert the internal "bundle" URLs to a file URL ... but yeah we
should be good.

Jody

Back to the top