Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Tiling map editor

The MapViewer uses constants passed in during construction to control
what rendering strategy is used; the javadocs for the class let you
know the options. I think SWT.SINGLE may be what you need? Please read
the javadocs to make sure.

Still what you say about the renderer not working with the tiled
rendering system is interesting. Is this a specific renderer of your
own making or one provided out of the box by uDig? Other raster layers
are rendering with the tiled renderer so something must be odd for you

Jody