[udig-devel] Modal tool button in an RCP Application

I've got an RCP Application and I want to integrate an uDig plugin.
I've built a an udig plugin based on rcp tutorial.
This plugin contains a View that is an Udig Map in which I can create diiferent shapes and import shp files.

For now, I plugged my plugin to an "empty RCP" Test application before using it with my real RCP App. But I don't find a way to make appear the button on the toolbar that would act on Modal Tools of my plugin. Those modal tools are vital to my app. I already tested them in an application made following custom app tutorial... and they worked fine.
The fact is, in the customapp tutorial you just have to create category and associated tools and they appear in the toolbar. But in this new case of new build RCP app.
What did I miss ? create Menu, ActionSet, Command.. I'm a lost...

Back to the top