[udig-devel] Re: 1.2-M4 based on Eclipse 3.4.2

Feedback from my side:
- about box shows "1.2M5" - the date however is correct "2009-05-20"

I updated the data page
(http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DATA) shown in the web
view to include some more tileservers.
- the tilecache link - any of the "-merc" tilesets - show up as
"Generic cartesian 2D" - other than that it is works quite well
- the sigma link (geowebcache) is broken and have emailed the developer

Support for tile servers is the subject of one of the google SOC
projects this year so I expect to hear more about this stuff.

Jody

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys; can I ask people to kick the tires on this one and see if I
> missed anything? This time I did remember to include the rcp deta pack
> in the SDK download. This release is based on Eclipse 3.4.2 so
> checking the developer examples will be important; especially the one
> about releasing a custom application.
> - http://udig.refractions.net/download/unstable/
>
> Jody

Back to the top