Re: [udig-devel] Code contribution

Hi Jesse,

Thanks. I guess I should do both, Jody's suggestion of creating an amanzi directory in the community folder and putting the plugins there, as well as point you to that location for code review and possible integration. I can already think of a few obvious improvements to the code, like trying to change the renderer to one that supports SLD's and to try keep style information in the export/import cycle. Currently it just exports and imports the geometries themselves.

Cheers, Craig