[udig-devel] Code contribution

Hi,

I have a developer I contracted to write a plugin for uDIG 1.1 that we use in our product, but as part of his preparation for this he wrote a few plugins for uDIG 1.2, using the net.refractinos.udig.* namespace. These are in support of exporting, loading and rendering GeoJSON format files, as suggested on http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/GeoJSON+Support

Since it is not my code, I don't want to try add this to the community site in my name. However, I wondered if it was best to simply email it to someone (Jody?) for review, or to create a community directory for this specific developer on SVN for this contribution?

Regards, Craig

Back to the top