Re: [udig-devel] Google summer of code results are out

Welcome to the uDig community Mr. Antonello:

If I can ask for a letter from your professor I can get you access to
the uDig training materials; I hope to run an online session with SoC
students (we have a second student but I will wait for them to
introduce themselves). I see I am listed as mentor for both; I will be
leaning on Jesse (who is in your timezone) or asking him to take on
one of the students.

Jody