[udig-devel] Google summer of code results are out

I am Andrea Antonello and would like to introduce myself as the
student that will bring netcdf and temporal navigation support into
uDig (and some part JGrass) throught the summer of code program.
(Complete list of applications is here:
http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/osgeo)

I am looking forward to meet my mentor Mr.Jody Garnett, that I now
take the chance to thank for having taken the burden to mentor me in
this. :o)

I am open for questions regarding my application and will soon open a
wiki space for this project.

Ciao
Andrea

Back to the top