AW: [udig-devel] Using a non-standard CRS

Here is a fix that works for me:

public static boolean isLatLong(CoordinateReferenceSystem crs) {
	Unit<?> unit = getUnit(crs);
     boolean isLatLong =
unit.getStandardUnit().equals(javax.measure.unit.SI.RADIAN);
     return isLatLong;
}

After that, I stumbled into another problem with the CursorPosition
tool. My coordinate values are integral numbers with 8 to 10 digits, but
the cursor position tool only displays numbers between 1 and 9.

The problem is in
n.r.u.tools.internal.CursorPosition.LineItem.getString(), where floating
point numbers are not handled correctly.

I replaced String.valueOf(doubleValue) by String.format("%f",
doubleValue), because valueOf returns exponential represensations like
1.234567E8 which break the logic of the rest of this method, which looks
a bit unclear to me anyway.

I'm not sure what the statement

			string+="00";

is doing. I commented it out and could notice no difference, neither for
my large integer coordinates, nor for standard WGS84.

Cheers,

Harald