Re: [udig-devel] uDig and Editor Plugin

Hi,

Jody Garnett wrote:
I usually figure out what plugins are missing by checking the logs; or by
1. launching the product and watching it fail
2. opening up the run configurations screen and selecting the run
based on the product
3. hit the validate plugins button; writing down the list of plugins
that are "missing"

There's is an "Add required plugins" button a few dozen pixels above the button you mention. (I'm using Eclipse 3.4.1.)

Cheers,

Ugo

4. go and add them to the feature that my product is in
5. hitting the synchronize button before running again

The stack trace you provided referred to emf; which is included by the
udig features. So I suspect you are tripping over a version number
(perhaps using Eclipse 3.4.2 when uDig has only managed to use Eclipse
3.4.1 right now?).

Jody