[udig-devel] uDig and Editor Plugin

Hi,...

I've implemented an editor plugin and I want to inject it into uDig. I had to copy some plugins from original eclipse like org.eclipse.ui.editors, org.eclipse.core.resources and some other plugins. However, when I added the plugin, the Map perspective couldn't load. it gives an error that contains:

Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.emf.ecore.plugin.EcorePlugin$Implementation.start() of bundle org.eclipse.emf.ecore.
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:1018)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:974)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:346)

The jGrass projects implemented a similar functionality, So Can any one suggest a solution for this?

Regards,...

Ahmed

Back to the top