Re: [udig-devel] uploading udig 1.2-M3 now

Interesting; I suspect that the rcp_delta pack may be missing then :-(
If that is the case you will run into trouble when you go to export a
custom applicaiton. Thanks for running the quickstart - although with
the SDK release should we not be testing building a custom tool /
application etc?

Jody