Re: [udig-devel] Back in black

Hi Jesse - welcome back we missed you :-) But stay relaxed we want you to last a while.

We had isolated a good bug list (but I rolled it up into the next release when 1.2-M3 went out) - my bad :-P I have also brought forward all the bugs from 1.1.x so we could have a look at them on trunk.

There are a couple of bugs around project handling that it would be very helpful if you can look at.... these I remember from the 10 minuet list just because you could get them.

THE JESSE ONLY 10 MIN BUG FIX
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1047 Export project to a different location
(this has been a very popular topic; something I suspect you can do quickly but the rest of us without the EMF book will be scratching our heads about)

THE MOST DUPLICATED BUG REPORT
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1036 Delete project does not work correctly
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1376 Project/Delete File System checkbox doesn't work
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1407 Delete Project does not remove all files

I also have two great ideas for rainy day Jesse please help me projects:

1). if you want something fun and leadershipish to do - can we try picking up the JGrass console for udig? AmanziCat has a similar console and I would like to try and get some collaboration going :-) Besides I know scripting is your weakness :-)

2) if you do have time for an IRC sessions one of these weekends it would be very helpful to set up a build box (I hate being a bottle neck on some of the excellent work the community has been doing).

3) We have been offered a KML export - no reason not to review and add it to trunk

Also please be advised that IResource has a couple new tricks:
- I have also rolled out the ID class so we can start replace the use of URL
- there is now a getTitle() method which makes use of the IService persisted properties in order to have a good title when not connected

Jody