Re: [udig-devel] udig and ETRS_1989_LAEA

> This is a missing of EPSG in the uDig1.1.

Whew so we are getting a benifit up changing to epsg-hsql - because if
not it was a lot of work.

> Jody what can we do with bugs only related to 1.1? Can you find a way to fix
> them and do a new udig1.1 release or should we wait for the 1.2?

There is a uDig 1.1.2/GeoTools2.2 on the books; but I am not involved
in the planning of it. Since we have figured out how to use epsg-hsql
on trunk; we may know enough to try it out in uDig 1.1.2 - but it
really is a long shot. If anyone was going to work on it they would
start by asking the GeoTools module maintainer about what has changed;
and if the version of epsg-hsql available for GeoTools 2.2 would
actually help.

Jody

Back to the top