Re: [udig-devel] Code sprint... first step?

Morning.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 3:57 AM, Silvia Franceschi
<silvia.franceschi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> just a short question.
> Is the uDig workshop version available for the three operating system?

Yes it is; I left my computer on uploading the releases last night. I
am uploading the SDK now and will send email when it is ready.

> I am trying to set up my environments for the testing, so please let me know
> if there is something to download and what I can do as tester to help you
> with the sprint... :)

If you could look at the Road Map page; we have four categories of
stuff to work on; and two categories I would love your help on.

The RoadMap page is here:
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/HACK/Road+Map

And it has instructions for what needs to be done; if you have any
questions please let me know and we can update the instructions on
that page.
Jody

Back to the top