[udig-devel] Moving Geometries

Hi all,

I've been developing an app to help farmers administor their farms based on udig (currently on 1.2m2). The users will need to be able to move geometries around (eg irrigation systems). I am having issues moving the geometries. The only way I can see to move geometries is to use Edit Geometry tool. Click to select, then draw a box around the points then click and drag to move it.

The issue I'm having is that the tool just drops a point here and there (seemingly randomly) while dragging, resulting in a disfigured shape with points randomly placed across the map. Is this a bug in the tool? Is there another way to move geometries?

Thanks for any advice
Luke

Back to the top