Re: [udig-devel] JIRA cleanup and redistribution

Thanks Jody,
I am loosing in this email regarding the uDig bugs...
It would be a good thing if you developers tell us (testers) what to do with the list of bugs. I am not used with JIRA, and time is not much, so it is not so easy to help you.

Let us know how and where to start, please, and we will start with the testing.

First of all which version we have to download and install and if we have to test on different operating systems.
Second, is there a priority list in the bug list?

Thanks to all,

Ciao

Silvia

One more done "visualization using map layer and style"
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG/component/11075

I am finding a lot of these issues are duplicate; or waiting to be verified.

We need to make a strong effort to get testers on board for this code sprint to work.
Jody

Back to the top