[udig-devel] Tiled Rendering and Mapgraphics Again

The ongoing issue of tiled rendering and mapgraphics is causing me issues again so I'm working on a solution. (The mapgraphics currently don't render properly if using tiled rendering).

I currently have a solution that works most of the time. The only thing it doesn't do properly right now is refresh when the style is changed.

I'm wondering if somebody can review my proposed changes and provide me with some feedback and ideas for dealing with the style change issue I'm having. If somebody is willing to review the code I'll pass it along to them.

Thanks,
Emily

Back to the top