Re: [udig-devel] doubt in plugin

A couple htings:
- the sqlserver jdbc driver - to get it to show up you will need to go to the MANIFEST.MF editor; runtime tab and add the jar as something the MANIFEST.MF is publishing (from there it should update the .classpath and let you compile etc...)
- to prompt the user for something you already have the control you need; you are making a tool - when they have issued their four points you can open a dialog and ask the user for the name. If you just need the name you may even be able to use one of the built in dialogs that JFace provides
- in the future you may want to extend your tool to allow them to click on existing gates and change the name