Re: [udig-devel] cleaning up JIRA

Your Friday is my weekend as I understand it :-)

As such I may start a bit earlier then you and duck out earlier (and check back Saturday morning). I will try and take care of the automatic assigning earlier in the week.

Jody

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM, andrea antonello <andrea.antonello@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, as Jody suggested let's start to split up things.

> If you are available Andrea let's do that in this weeks udig IRC meeting.
>  We can toss out a lot of the automatic bug assigning that is assigning bugs
> to people are not around.
> We should look at the geoserver "roadmap" page as a great example of how to
> use Jira to present a clear picture of what is going on.
> - http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Roadmap
> I find that clear and traceable.

Great, I will have a look at that roadmap and absolutely be there to start this.
This week I am abroad the whole day on Thursday. Would it be possible
to shift to Friday?

That would make it a bit easier for me.

Ciao
Andrea