Re: [udig-devel] Raster files that used to work in uDig 1.1

Sure, we would need to choose an evening for me to stay late so I could overlap in time with you lot in Europe. We could finally get the image moasic tools into uDig while we are at it.

So far my take on the "bug" is mostly just lack of experience on my part and lack of testing. We should however take this idea to the list; this bug report comes from a customer who could either pay us or cough up developers to help with testing (more likely since they are already madly testing).

Jody