Re: [udig-devel] sdk quickstart updated for uDig 1.2 - DB2 problems

I think the problem is in the uDig code and not GeoTools
!ENTRY net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui 4 0 2009-01-07 16:09:06.031
!MESSAGE
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.db2.ui.DB2WizardPage.getConnection(DB2WizardPage.java:227) at net.refractions.udig.catalog.ui.wizard.DataBaseRegistryWizardPage.widgetSelected(DataBaseRegistryWizardPage.java:1494) at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:228)

If the source is included in the SDK, how to I set a breakpoint?

Regards,
David