Re: [udig-devel] 1.1.x to eclipse 3.4

> Not a big deal.  It just would make some merges to trunk easier.  But if it
> causes extra work for you then don't worry.  Which additional eclipse
> packages do you need to create for eclipse 3.4 that you don't need for 3.3?

The packages are:
org.eclipse.core.filebuffers
org.eclipse.core.filesystem
org.eclipse.core.resources
org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility
org.eclipse.ui.console
org.eclipse.ui.editors
org.eclipse.ui.ide
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor

and I need them also for 3.3.
But for 3.4 I would have to reedit and package them, which right now
would not be in my plans.
But if we then keep them inside the udig sdk, I would be happily
willing to do the efforth. :)

Andrea